www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET THE LATEST DISC GOLF NEWS FROM DISC MANUFACTURERS LIKE INNOVA AND DISCRAFT?

So out of the blue I see that Innova released the Krait, DisCraft released Ti, and Innova has Blizzard Champion plastics in crazy light plastics.  Maybe I am out of the loop, but does anyone know where to go online to get information on what the companies are working on next?  I would like to be excited about what is coming up for the future of the sport.

Also, what are some of your FAVORITE disc golf related web sites? Have any that you visit everyday?

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like Innova and Innova Factory Store on Facebook. Also, "Ask Dave" on the PDGA Discussion board.

Yeah like Rob said, most of the time the Innova factory store is the first one you here from for Innova. I think they have twitter also if you're into that. Discraft Isn't big on announcing stuff early but every now and then they drop hints of the facebook page. 

You could check out Discraft.com, the upper left hand corner usually has latest releases.  The right hand corner gives info on those.  Don't forget to check out the video clinics available there also.  As a rule manufacturers may drop hints here and there, but nothing is for sure until all the testing is done.  That's why some discs never show up in certain types of plastic, or some models can't ever be made in super light wieghts. Hope that helps.

Sheila K

I like this one the best, all you have to do is ask a question and you'll get any info you need.

I am not here very much, but when I do stop by, and can offer some help I do try to do so.  One of the biggest things I continue to see, and have replied to before is still talking about the putting game, and in all honesty, buy the book Zen Golf, read it, re-read it, then read it again.  I still have a quote on their site from 3 or 4 years ago..it was just below Kristi Mikelson's at one time.  I have a new "novella" so to speak on my Discraft bio page that I think, is worth reading.  It all stems from the book Zen Golf.  I have taught the philosophy at an NT Clinic, but it's hard to express "thought" in 13 inutes or less. 

Let me know how it changes your game, and life if you decide to give it a try.

Sheila K

what is your favorite quote from the book? Right now in the book in my head I got stuff like; you are a robot must make putt, and come on.

I have Read and Re-Read and Re-Read Zen Golf on Sheila's recommendation. It has helped me IMMENSELY with my Mental game over the past 3-4 months. THANK YOU for the Recommendation Sheila. :)

I guess what stands out to me right now is pg 54, and "avoid the any ways".  It's so easy to get sucked into making a poor shot because you didn't prepare and commit to a shot.  Yes, there are a lot of books out there to help your game.  As much as I enjoyed Bob Rotella's books.  He tells you, you need to settle down, but, doesn't actually give you the tools to difuse the situation.  But, even more important, Zen Golf not only gives you the tools, it helps you catch your thoughts, and emotions BEFORE it becomes a situation.  I have pointed out that some things will be more pertinent to your game in April, versus November.  That's why you need to continue reading it.

Hope that helps, contact me with any more questions.

Sheila K

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968