www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you shop online for DG discs and equipment?  If so, which site do you prefer and why?

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use discgolfcenter.com and marshallstreet a lot to compare ratings and such, but I BUY 95% of my DG stuff online from Hazardiscs.com through eBay. AMAZING service, great prices, and FAST Shipping.
Mainly ebay, but that is because I'm looking for "rare" discs or plastic. Some will say ebay is  $$, but you just have to be a good shopper. Besides, most of the online stores are even more (price wise) when it come to rare plastic. Other that that, for the most part I'll wait till I'm up in Sacto or WA to buy my every day plastic. If I do buy online it's mainly Marshallstreets, becuase they have a lot of Lat 64 to choose from.

discplayersports.com

and those that sell disc player

Marshall Street--super friendly staff, great prices, better monthly specials, good x-out selection

Marshall Street is the east coast distributor for Lat 64.... they get first dibs.

West Coast :  www.discgolfvalues.com

ClearwaterDiscGolf.com has superior service since it is run by top level Disc Golfers. Live Chat. Lowest prices...please compare with shipping and service fees in mind. Most collectors. Tons of Dyes. and Largest inventory of any disc golf store. It's bigger than Texas!
What kind of ratings do you compare Jeff?

Well, I have been trying different brands of discs lately and other than Innova and Lat 64, the other companies have different rating systems for the discs Speed, Glide, Turn, and Fade, as well as general stability ratings. Discgolfcenter.com lists ALL brands of discs with a Innova or Lat 64 type rating system, which makes it easier for me to understand the other brands ratings.

Marshallstreet has that really cool Flight Chart that compares all brands and models on one chart for speed and stability. 

Both sites make it easier for me to compare brands of discs I haven't tried to ratings of discs I have tried. Yes, I am Obsessive Compulsive. Lol. :)

Discgolfvalues for sure out here, great supporter of events and has access to Innova West.

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Ask a Texan.

Marshallstreet - great prices, outstanding service, great selection, fast shipping, exact weights!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968