www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you shop online for DG discs and equipment?  If so, which site do you prefer and why?

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they definitely have access to Innova west ; )

DTW (Discovering the World) has been in business under one owner for as long as I can remember. The staff is knowledgable, available, and friendly. Their retail store is at the front of their huge wharehouse full of discs. Twice a year they have an open house where you can go through the wharehouse shopping, it's enough to make you pass out. They have supported locally and nationally for many years. They are the exclusive Lat64 supplier, make several trips a month to Innova West, and can hand pick a winner for you as well as anybody. One of the original disc retailer/wholesalers in the world.

http://www.dtworld.com/

I had good luck with  www.gottagogottathrow.com recently, fast and easy service through amazon.com

I buy exclusively through Discgolfcenter. Their prices are lower than any other place, the rewards discount lowers the price even more and free shipping combines for a price that can't be beat.

I just ordered Star Vulcan & Z-Comet and the total including shipping came to $26. That's $13 average for both. Star discs usually go for $15.99-$16.99 at other stores plus you have to pay for shipping.

Free shipping  @ www.discplayersports.com over $15 purchase.

Depending on stock. You'd pay less @ dps

Sales always going on.

all dps glow Z plastic is now on sale.

Hmmm $24 for 2 Discraft glow (top quality disc) Plus FREE Shipping....

http://www.discplayersports.com/shutupdiscs.html

What I'm saying is: it pays to shop around.

discgolfcenter has their place so do the others...

marshall street, they know disc golf

I don't.

Well, actually, when I'm in search of something I can't get otherwise (most recently, a Golden Retriever), I like Marshall Street.  I'm sure prices are competitive and service is good at a number of sites, but I really appreciate the entertaining website and newsletters and, all things being fairly equal, repay my entertainment with my business.

Yup,, Dan Mangone has been running DTW for nearly 30 years. Member of the PDGA HOF. Huge collector as well.
Altitude Disc Golf, great selection, great prices, and being in Utah where I am, I always get the disc in my hands within two days.
I should note that i live 4 blocks from DTW. Sweet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968