www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recently purchased online a roll cage for my carolina bag.  This is my 3rd insert for the same bag.  No complaints on the bag, but the roll cage breaks within a month and I limp through with it until I am forced to buy another one.

My question is...   where the heck is David Henrickson and Revolution Disc Golf? 

I have not received any information  on my recent order.  He has not replied to my emails directly or through the Revolution web site.  I used the email listed in the contact info on his site and the invoice I received shortly after purchase.  It's been a month now and still nothing. 

If anyone has any info on what has happened to either David Henrickson or Revolution Disc Golf, please contact me at thefishpimp@gmail.com!

Thanks!

Tommy

Tags: Bags, David, Disc, Golf, Henrickson, Revolution

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, I went to the web site and most of there stuff is out of stock. Also the last update to the site was April 2012.

Sorry, but I think you got ripped off.

You may want to contact the State Attorney where they are located. This may constitute wire fraud.

That sucks, but I would and do expect many disc golf only bag manufacturers to die out even the original and many of the current new up-starts we see on a daily basis. New market, there will be companies that come, and go. I'd better keep mine, cracked frame (after 5 years, 1000's of rounds), in case they become collectible?

this is unfortunate, most bags being manufacturer-ed by the big companies suck

So...    I received my roll cage from Revolution Disc Golf today.  Still haven't received an email back from Dave.  At least I got what I ordered even if it took a month!

Glad you got your cage.  Hopefully Revo pops back up.  Other bags have passed them, but they were top notch for a long time, it's hard to imagine they couldn't produce a quality product again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968