www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for a website or something where I can use my own stamp idea and have it put on a few discs. I only want like 10 discs too. Are there any places out there that would be ideal for this? Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Tags: custom, disc, help, please, stamp, website

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know of anyone who stamps discs other than the manufacturer, and they won't stamp such a low quantity. Your best bet is to have your design custom dyed...
I know Innova won't go any lower than 50. Is there any chance you could sell the remainder? Or see if there is a local shop that might buy up the remainder at wholesale cost...so they get to use your cool design to profit their shop and you get your 10 at cost as well. Just a thought for you. Our club did this when we were starting out and didn't have much for funds.
i bet someone will dye you some, i dunno about stamp though.
hmmm...yah, i looked on the innova site. i don't need 50 at all. i need 10 or less. i'll try and think of something else i guess. this might be a good business idea. thanks guys.
hey barry! Depending on what you want done I could possibly work somethin out with you. I do some custom dyes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968