www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

With our Live Internet Broadcast of The Memorial Championship, we are dedicating an entire day of coverage (Thursday, March 4th) to the Amateurs!

But we need your help! Please check out The Memorial Championship Amateur Field and let us know who you'd like to see! We'll follow your guidance on this, since we have the flexibility to show anyone!

Thanks for your input. Looking forward to reading what you say.

--JD FLYER

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.todocast.tv/pdga/memorial/

Since I'm over here on the east coast, I guess I would just go with the highest rated from each division or whoever's having a hot round. Just want to see good golf.
I'd like to see the highest rated men's advanced players in the field, those are your next men's open players.
JD, they always do a "stacked" group in the first round for the Open division. Why not suggest they do a stacked group of the top rated Advanced players since you're doing the coverage?
San Diegians are going to be at the Memorial in full swing. I'd like to see Daniel Lichtman, Aaron Van Matre (23rd at 2009 Am Nats), Michael Ballestas, Ben Rutherford, Robert Martin, Dave Roper, And the return of Carl Renda to MAjor-tournament competition.

Representing La Mirada, the 4th place finisher at DGA's Coyote Point 2009, is Noah Rodriquez. He is a force to be reckoned with. BTW, He was the traveling partner of Paul McBeth as the kid stepped out into the professional ranks.

Bakersfield's top player is Rocky Brown. Rocky tore up the SoCal series and Central Valley series events of 2009. Visalia's A-Tier, the End of the Trail Classic (DGA), was rocky's big win of the year! He'll be going to Am Nats 2010, so check him out now.
That sounds like a nice idea. The first round cards decided by rating. That sounds like a good idea for all tourneys.
It's still 3 weeks out. Could easily be adjusted to create one top group. There will likely be withdrawals requiring adjustments before then anyway.
Ryan Foose, a young gun from the great state of colorado! Gotta Support the youth movement in the sport! He has placed high in the advance group for the past few years in Colorado and just graduated from high school!
I'm all about watching the broadcast with the first round sorted by rating. That's a great idea. Then I know who are the top rated AM's competing at the event. Maybe do a bit of a back story on some of the high rated Am's and what they have accomplished so far last year and the start of this year.
all of the ones making the long drive down from washington
Might be interesting to see Pete Ulibarri's group. After all, his bro won am worlds and is now on team Discraft.
I'd like to see the women and the grandmasters from the shorter tees ...... goood to promote the game and good skill levels
Ken Parks from Ypsilanti, MI. rated only 935 but watch out kids, I got my $$$ ridin on him in the advanced division. Those Glass Bro's from GR are no joke either.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968