www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been polling the locals about which baskets to get for a new course in town. The mach V powdercoated orange or the mach 3. What target do you prefer?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just bought a course from DGA and we got the mach V with the number plate upgrade ($20). I wanted the Mach III but we were trying to get as much basket for the money as we could for the City here. The difference was Mach III a 9 hole course or Mach V an 18 hole course. They catch great, they won't rust and the players have had nothing but compliments for them. The biggest plus is no UGLY yellow metal band and cheap chains that rust and baskets that wobble.

If you have the budget for the Mach III and have them powdercoated, then GO FOR IT!

Either way, you will end up with some great baskets.
I agree. The Mach V is a bit cheaper in cost than the Mach 3 . Either way , DGA is awesome !!
try the discking kingpins, i bought one and its awsome. i think they r better than the mach's. they catch great and they say they can do any color, i got mine in blue and white. i think they are cheaper too?
Where can you purchase the discking kingpins ?
My vote is for the mach 5.I can't resist, my vote for worst basket is the one with the big yellow strip on top.
Spiderwebs.

If courses keep installing poorly designed baskets we will keep getting bounce outs and blow throughs on apparently perfect putts. Don't put up with this continued fraud on the sanctity of our game. Demand better or you will get the nonsense which currently passes for professional equipment.

Buy Spiderwebs.

If your discs failed to fly the way you threw them would you buy more of the same thing? If the brakes on your car stopped working sometimes would you be fine with that? If your toilets refused to flush occasionally, would you care? If your breakfast cereal poisoned you every week, would you let it slide?

There is a better mousetrap. Install Spiderwebs.
i found them online. i think i just used google.
I really like Frolfware baskets. I have never seen a blowout and great year round baskets even here in ND.
we have a local golfer here in olympia that makes really nice baskets. but the only baskets that are better are the mach 5s! other than that I would go to my buddy mike moss. his baskets are pdga approved and catch better than everything other than a mach 5. we have both on our course in olympia (yauger park) and have had no complaints.
Hey Mark, What is this Spiderweb you speak of? Do you have a link to some info about it?
I don't. Can someone hook Joshua up? Is Alan Pier out there?
GO WITH FROLFWARE EMAIL JOEY AT frolfware.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968