www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Which one of these discs actually goes the farthest?

Wraith
Destroyer
Boss
Katana
Nuke
Force

I know some of this depends on how hard you can throw and your technique, but I'm genuinely curious which disc goes farther on a consistent basis.

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Nuke
Force forehand & boss backhand
75'?? What was your long driver before the Nuke? A midrange?
Well it was in between a dx wraiths and a boss. I just wasn't getting enough spin to throw te boss but I kept turnin over my wraith. Now I have learned to throw the boss and the nuke so it's more si ce I got the nuke o started throwing better. I also learned to take a disc I turn over and release it at a heizer and it doesn't turnover so bad. It's actually really cool. It goes out left turns right then cones back left. Love it.
Ah, so it was a combination of the finding the right disc and starting to hit the right lines. That makes sense.
I love my star wraiths, and star destroyers. Wraiths i can bomb, Destroyers i bomb farther, but the Echo Star Boss is one nasty mutha. Added around 30ft to my longest drives on the EXACT same flight pattern as my destroyers, putting me in the 330-360' range for max d. I havent tried a nuke or katana yet. The boss also doesnt have a huge hyzer at the end for me that a lot of people talk about in the echo plastic, but every champ boss i've thrown did?
If you're having good success with the destroyer and boss, I think you'll really like the Nuke. To me it's fairly similar in stabilty...although not quite as stable as the boss. The pro katana was too flippy for me to use for anything other than REALLY long anhyzers. The star katana is a beautiful disc. So far it's my favorite of the long drivers in terms of stability. BTW I throw an average long drive of 370-400' for your reference.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968