www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'll throw my ESP Surge 174g Light blue the longest on a nice day. If it's a little windy I grab my ESP Force 174 white and just rip it!!!

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

the Pulse!! and esp Force, both 172g, sidearm, I was a backhand thrower until the past 2 weekends of playing with sidearm and driving almost 400ft. I got my Pulse about 380-385ft and Force usually lands about 10 to 20ft behind my Pulse, and Flx Surge (also 172g) usually lands about 10 to 20ft behind Force.

I havn't thrown the Surge much yet with sidearm though. Backhand the FLASH easily my farthest driver ESP plastic and got 3 of them, ranging from 170g-172g and they always out drive my Surge by 20ft or more (drive about 310-330ft backhand).

But anyways, Pulse is usually the first one I grab for bombs or just about any of my drives sidearm. The Pulse in my opinion isn't very good backhand, at least not for me, I probably don't have enough snap backhand for Pulse. Backhand I can throw the Flx Surge in almost any winds, vs the Flash doesn't handle it as well when it's really windy.

If your a backhand player and havn't thrown or owned a Flash I would HIGHLY recommend it.
The 174 esp surge by far
nate doss surge 173 if u want something that. goes this is it
Currently I am just crushing the crush close to 425'
I either grab my esp surge or my esp avenger. they both go about 350 for me. it all depends on how the hole is designed. they have different flight patterns.
Like the Jedi say... Use the Force...
Force esp.. all day long. that and a LE sparkle pred
i love my elite Z surge ive never been able to get as as much control and distaince till i picked it up
Depending on how Im throwing that day its either a Z Avenger, Z Predator or a Z Force. If I can flex my Force I can get it around 450 but some days I just cant do it. If its a tailwind I grab the Avenger, if its dead calm I grab the Predator. I used to throw an ESP Surge pretty far but something happened where I turn them over all the time. Even brand new. I can also get an ESP Flash out there pretty far but I lost my accuracy with it a couple months ago. I dont know what happens where certain discs stop working for me. But there will always be those for sures like the Avenger, Predators and Forces. I recently picked up a Z Surge SS. First time I threw it I had to be almost 500 feet. I dont thinking Ive thrown it over 400 since then. I do like the natural flex shot it seems to have though.
my beat in pred, about 375ish on nice day, and Z Wildcat close to that.
Force for sure
NUKE 500-530ft.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968