www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What kind of dog do you take with you and why?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mutt! Name is Jake, loves the park. He could not care less about the discs!
This is a shout out to my friends dog Maggie. He brings her with us when we play by his house. We love this dog. He lets her walk without a leash and she stays close by us. But the best part is when we lose a disc in the water. She jump in and get it. She has saved us probably a couple hundreds of dollars between us all. It gives me confidence to shoot over the water when she is around. Maggie is also getting well known out there for this and other players think it is great. So this is to Maggie, Thanks
I'd love to take one of my dogs... the only thing is... they're a bunch of retards, no idea what sit means, no idea what 'come here' means, and just so happens to love eating anything new... no thanks...
I take my 1 1/2 year old rottweiler with me golfing. She loves to run around the course, doesn't chase my discs, and listens when I drive. She also has her own backpack and caddies sometimes!
When the weathers right we take our 12yr old 20lb Giant male Min Pin Brutus he loves to dig after the ground hogs
The kind that don't eat or chase a disc. They are my favorite.
my black lab. the best dog ever!!! he sits, stays and doesnt stray far at all from me.
Pugsy, my Chinese pug.. doens't care about the disc, but loves to visit with everyone.

OH NO, HE JUST MOONED US
I play with my friends dog Sammy alot. Black lab mix, great dog. He's just always there

my 3 yr old english bulldog Tank
Sammy is the best. There is another dog, I believe a labradoodle, that caddies for his owner.

I used to play with this little freak named Jude until someone stole him, who takes a dog seriously? This dog once found his way home from 5 miles away. He knew not to stand on the tee box and if he walked on it all you had to say was tee rule and he got off. The family has taught our last 5 dogs the tee rule.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968