www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does you use the towel to wipe Disc in the round?
As which is best at that time, do you think?
There are a lot of fallen leaves at the season of autumn, and the towel might be put away and it have a hard time.
Typing that the drainage is good etc. : though think it is variously.

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when it rains here, i actually carry a innova microfiber towel and a shammy ,the towel for mud and debris and the shammy for moisture.with some plastics leaving them damp actually helps ,but then it all in personal preference.
I guess a disc golf disc would be considered a dish. So...go for your dish towel. (smiling)
K.

I use my 2008 PGA (not PDGA) U.S. Open at Torrey Pines golf towel. It is about three times thicker than ANY disc golf towel.

And I am happy to find your favorite towel.

In all honesty, if you know it's going to be a really wet round, pack some regular cotton golf towels, a few micro-fiber, and extra mirco fiber or 2 in a ziploc, for later in the round.  After warm-up, use your cotton (non-soaked, or get new ones), should be hanging from the middle uprights of your umbrella to remove the big water, then progress to dryer towels to dry off completely BEFORE putting into your bag.  If you put partially wet discs into your bag, the ALL your discs get wet, and you waste more towels.  I dispise wet rounds, beacuse it forces everyone to be sheltered, and takes the social dynamic out of the game...everyone spends so much time trying to dry plastic, and stay dry themselves.

SK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968