www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does you use the towel to wipe Disc in the round?
As which is best at that time, do you think?
There are a lot of fallen leaves at the season of autumn, and the towel might be put away and it have a hard time.
Typing that the drainage is good etc. : though think it is variously.

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I go with the Innova "Fly Dry" towel. There is a newer Innova towel that's more like a super absorbent shammy that you might want to look into also.
I use a shammy type towel .... but I also keep an exta small towel stashed in my bag ... nice to have something dry for the last few holes when its needed.
I like the microfiber towels. They are very absorbent. The only problem with them is that leaves, seeds, sticks, etc. all stick to them, so you can't allow them to drag along the ground.
I like ultra fine fiber towel.
However, it is worried of the same problem as you.
It has lost it in the round though shammy type towel has been used.
It might be also good with the one of a type different to be used properly by the weather on the day together.

JimmyG said:
I like the microfiber towels. They are very absorbent. The only problem with them is that leaves, seeds, sticks, etc. all stick to them, so you can't allow them to drag along the ground.
yeah.. I hate that every leaf, stick and seeds stick to the dang things.. I don't know what I'd do without it on a hot summer day though.
I've been using a micro-fiber "car washing glove" which is a pretty odd looking thing but very effective. Only a few bucks. One is enough for a round in the wettest snow or rain. During winter, I just slip one over my regular glove for warmth, or just wear the towel since it's reasonably warm. I've been thinking of slicing a couple of these things open to make some liners inside my bag, a place I can slide a disc into, rotate it a few times, and remove a dry disc.

http://www.microfiber-printing-towel.com/car-washing-gloves-china-B...

For those who have towels to wash, DON'T USE FABRIC SOFTENER OR DRYER SHEETS (this applies to other towels as well...). The chemicals in these products make towels less absorbent. Softer maybe, but less absorbent.

Joe
I currently use a golf towel. I am really thinking about trying one of those sham-WOW things from the previous post.
I go with whatever dish towels I can find in the house
Hey Disc Golf Live,

Thanks for the tip on the fabric softener. I did not know that and have washed my micro fiber towel ... quite a few times.

Appreciate it,

Mike
SHAM-WOW!
Disc Golf Live said:
I've been using a micro-fiber "car washing glove" which is a pretty odd looking thing but very effective. Only a few bucks. One is enough for a round in the wettest snow or rain. During winter, I just slip one over my regular glove for warmth, or just wear the towel since it's reasonably warm.

Sponge bob square hands!!
I bought some bathroom hand towels that work just great, and they come in all sorts of bizarre colors if you look hard enough. I've found the "shop" towels, however, are not very absorbent. One other thought: I can't have it attached to my bag; I need to carry it around with me so I can wipe a disc whenever I feel like it and not just when I'm near my bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968