www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does you use the towel to wipe Disc in the round?
As which is best at that time, do you think?
There are a lot of fallen leaves at the season of autumn, and the towel might be put away and it have a hard time.
Typing that the drainage is good etc. : though think it is variously.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The new Innova Shammy is nice, the micro-fiber gets dirty too easily. I also keep a regualr hand towel in my pocket for sweat or whatever
I use Innova cotton towels. They absorb water well and are not expensive.

When they get dirty ... try a washing machine. ;)

I use a Sham-wow to dry the course when it's wet.
i use a golf towel i used to use a micro-fiber towel but got sick of the stuff sticking to them so now i just use a cotton one
Thank you for information.
The appearance for you to do the round while a variety of trying and erring has been understood.
My friend also is using the car articles.

Disc Golf Live said:
I've been using a micro-fiber "car washing glove" which is a pretty odd looking thing but very effective. Only a few bucks. One is enough for a round in the wettest snow or rain. During winter, I just slip one over my regular glove for warmth, or just wear the towel since it's reasonably warm. I've been thinking of slicing a couple of these things open to make some liners inside my bag, a place I can slide a disc into, rotate it a few times, and remove a dry disc.

http://www.microfiber-printing-towel.com/car-washing-gloves-china-B...

For those who have towels to wash, DON'T USE FABRIC SOFTENER OR DRYER SHEETS (this applies to other towels as well...). The chemicals in these products make towels less absorbent. Softer maybe, but less absorbent.

Joe
I found a Microfilament Polyester towel that is used for washing dishes. the best thing about it is that it has a 2 inch square on it that is a scrubing sponge. works great to get dried on dirt off, and it was cheaper than most disc golfing micro fiber towels. it is called the mucloth. here is the website if you want to check it out www.mukitchen.com
The new Innova Shammy is nice !!!!
Towelie is the best towel out there ... and he's cool.

Tough to beat Towelie !!!!
I have one of each, a terry cloth ball golf towel, and a micro fiber, I am wanting to get a shammy type one, talked to some guys this weekend at the tourney and they said they love em!
It serves as a reference really.
It is very glad answering very seriously when your opinion is heard.
How wonderful being possible to talk by one topic with the person who doesn't know is!

Jack Davis said:
I have one of each, a terry cloth ball golf towel, and a micro fiber, I am wanting to get a shammy type one, talked to some guys this weekend at the tourney and they said they love em!
I use the Shamwow. It really does sell itself.
I use old white undershirts. They're easy to wash and I don't care if they get all muddy and nasty.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968