www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does you use the towel to wipe Disc in the round?
As which is best at that time, do you think?
There are a lot of fallen leaves at the season of autumn, and the towel might be put away and it have a hard time.
Typing that the drainage is good etc. : though think it is variously.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What you said is understood well.
When I also did the school days print, it used it well.
It recalled it missing it.
It is a good idea.

kcbrez009 said:
I use old white undershirts. They're easy to wash and I don't care if they get all muddy and nasty.
One Note on the Shamwow. If it gets really soaked like you drop it in a puddle, lake or stream. It takes forever to dry 100%
A cotton golf towel works the best for me, I just always keep an extra one on hand. Sometimes I just wring it out if it's raining. No need to try and keep the disc dry in those conditions-Humboldt conditions- just try and keep it mud-free.
Thank you for participating in my discussion.
Your advice serves as a reference really.
Big Rub said:
A cotton golf towel works the best for me, I just always keep an extra one on hand. Sometimes I just wring it out if it's raining. No need to try and keep the disc dry in those conditions-Humboldt conditions- just try and keep it mud-free.
Hey...I'm cheap and economical. I use the bottom of my shirt. In winter...I use my glove. If I bought a Sham-Wow...I'd use it to towel down my Discraft Matrix.
K.
The certain cheapness is important.
It is the best if there is the effective one without spending money.
It is gentle to the earth to use the one of wearing out.

Ken Long said:
Hey...I'm cheap and economical. I use the bottom of my shirt. In winter...I use my glove. If I bought a Sham-Wow...I'd use it to towel down my Discraft Matrix.
K.
Micro-fibers are fine as long as the towel does not touch the ground or leaves and such.
Prefer a terry golf towel. Get one with a grommet and carabiner.
John McMullen said:
Towelie is the best towel out there ... and he's cool.

I've got enough friends that scavenge off me and now I'd have to worry about towelie raidin my stash-no thanks-besides, when he gets high he doesn't even know whats goin on......
But if you ever get in a bunch of sick tights or cockaburrs as we call them, just take your micro fiber towel and wipe them off. They will all come off of your clothes and attach to the towel. Then as you set at tee boxes you can slowly pick them from the towel. Much easier than picking them from your entire body.

Disc Player Sports said:
Micro-fibers are fine as long as the towel does not touch the ground or leaves and such.
Prefer a terry golf towel. Get one with a grommet and carabiner.
I love the Japanese-English translator he is using. I wonder if our posts, when translated from English to Japanese, have the same "flavor" his do.
Here's a cheap towel solution. Go to WalMart and buy a bundle of dish towels, $4-6. Then go to the sporting Goods/Camping section and get a gromet kit for about $6. They are the gromets for fixing tarps and tents.
You can make a bunch of towels for about $10-$15 that will clip to your bag. Or put the gromets on old towels from the house.
Thank you for participating in my discussion.
Going shopping in it is happy.
Then ..looking forward to everyone's opinion.., there might be fresh discoveries.

Greg Simmons said:
Here's a cheap towel solution. Go to WalMart and buy a bundle of dish towels, $4-6. Then go to the sporting Goods/Camping section and get a gromet kit for about $6. They are the gromets for fixing tarps and tents.
You can make a bunch of towels for about $10-$15 that will clip to your bag. Or put the gromets on old towels from the house.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968