www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i think i'm the only person in the chuck that uses this disc. i love it. 2 of my 3 aces are with eagles. i love the flight, the feel and the way it sticks. i use mine for low straight long drives. i call them my "darts". i carry 3 (2 champion, 1 star) in my bag at all time and i have a lot of backups ready to go. i have start'd to collect older ones as well. 9x kc pro, 10x time kc pro, 11x champion, champion edition (how do i tell what run it is?) . i need to pick up a few 12x, do they even make those.
damn, i'm a n00b when it comes to knowing about disc history.
where is my eagle club members? lets hear your eagle story's!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive got a wicked dyed champion eagle (tye dye and skull) and a star eagle-x with a pretty cool dye (never thrown) on my discaroo page. They are for trade but I also sell them. Check em out, make me an offer, I am not here to make money, just spread the sport and good kharma to all.
On the rim of the disc, right near the nose, there is a slight notch. It's almost like a bead but not as pronounced. If that is there, you have an X. If it is smooth, it's an L. This goes for telling the difference between not only Eagles and Eagle-Xs, but also Firebirds and FLs and Teebirds and TLs. It's that little notch on the nose of the rim. Don't know what the notch does, only know that it is there.

Matt Sink said:
How can you tell the difference between an eagle and an eagle-x?
Original KC Pro Eagle ?
Hey JC,

Discs have noses?

lol
I love my Champ eagle.Its my first driver and I still use it.Thrown with alot of snap it will flip and is dead straight when thrown easier.I use it more now for standing shots and low, tight shots wear I need control and distance,I trust my eagle.
I used to throw Tee-birds but the flight of the Eagle-X, to me, is more predictable and stable.
I also have a Champion Eagle, which I had previously thought was the same disc. Thanks to the previous posts I can now tell a difference.
Nice post JC. Just went and checked out my Teebird and TL, and now i notice the difference, I didnt before. Thanks!

As for Eagles, I have a CHamp Tie-dye Eagle and a Star Eagle-X, and i like them both, but they need a little more beating in, they start fading a bit too early for me at the moment. Once you get them to where you want them though, they're excellent.
the eagle is strong in this thread, we should start an eagle club. i'd like to get an eagle with an eagle, that would be uberawesome

::steve miller's "fly like an eagle"::
Thanks JC.
I'm ready to use my Eagle-X all over the SoCal championship Open's arse!
I picked up an 11 time tye dyed Kc Pro eagle about 3 weeks ago and have absolutely fell in love with it. Its my favorite disc!
freakin awesome
"INNOVA was formed in 1983 to meet the developing equipment needs of disc golfers. In that year, Dave Dunipace created the World's first disc designed specifically for the sport of Disc Golf. That first disc, the Eagle - U.S. Patent # 4,568,297, established INNOVA as the technological pacesetter in Disc Golf."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968