www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i think i'm the only person in the chuck that uses this disc. i love it. 2 of my 3 aces are with eagles. i love the flight, the feel and the way it sticks. i use mine for low straight long drives. i call them my "darts". i carry 3 (2 champion, 1 star) in my bag at all time and i have a lot of backups ready to go. i have start'd to collect older ones as well. 9x kc pro, 10x time kc pro, 11x champion, champion edition (how do i tell what run it is?) . i need to pick up a few 12x, do they even make those.
damn, i'm a n00b when it comes to knowing about disc history.
where is my eagle club members? lets hear your eagle story's!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a 168gm Glow Eagle. It is pretty overstable for my skill level. Don't really use it much. Looks cool tho
I have a champion eagle and I have not thrown it too much. It sounds like I should be throwing this disc more often, based on the comments below.
I like the way eagles fly, but--for my throwing habits--a gazelle does about the same thing. The problem? My star eagle now sits at home, and I bang dx gazelles off trees until I just have to buy more. Now, if the gazelle came in some more durable plastic...

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968