www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have been experimenting with both companies, and like their discs.

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i say lat makes some amazing drivers. Innova has some great as well as discraft. I say no company has a better driver, just pros and cons of different styles and stuff.

imo:

Innova has overall best driver (Only saying this because i love the wraith)

Lat64 has 2nd best (if not better) drivers

discraft has best mids (with some amazing drivers to boot)

I have the same L64 drivers you do lol

I throw a mix of Discraft Lat 64 and Innova.  I prefer L64 over anything.  Superior grip, durability, no break in period that I can tell, and just flat out cool looking. 

Lat 64:

Flow

Vision

River

Discraft:

Nuke SS

Force

Innova:

Star Vulcan

Star Roadrunner

Star Katana

Star Wraith

Champion Valkyrie

Star Valkyrie

Star Beast

I have never been able to get any brand other than Innova to work for me, I still have some original Cyclones in my collection that I tried years ago but could never get flight out of them.

Lat 64 has an answer to almost every Innova disc and plastic, especially Star.  Lat 64's Gold Line is superior to star in every way, and it's true to it's ratings out of the box. 

I like both Innova and Discraft. The Wraith and Nuke are two of my favorite drivers. I recently bought a Latitude 64 "Flow" gold line. It is superior in quality to all my other discs, and I think I will try more of the Lat64 discs. I also have a few Millenium discs and I like them also, but I think they are made by Innova.
thanks for all the insight people! it seems to me that innova is carried more by disc shops than any other brand. atleast from the shops in my local are, i like what i here about lat 64, deffenitly open to try all types of discs!
I'm liking this post. A year or two ago you'd see more diversity of either strictly Innova or Discraft! With other companies, I agree with the others, there's too many various discs to take sides.  I throw a mixture of Innova, Discraft, Latitude, Disc Mania and Westside.

My first California ace was 400' feet on a steep hyzer with a Boss I had bought twol days earlier. Now I am throwing  Lat64 plastic. They have good consistancy and great plastic.

They're all good don't limit yourself to just one or two companies.  I have a mixed bag of Innova, DC, Lat64, and Gateway.  Why not give yourself a competitive advantage and play with them all?  Are you looking to get sponsored?
2 weeks ago, I'd never thought I'd throw Anything but Innova. With Helpful prodding from the members of this forum, and feeling like I had hit a wall throwing all of Innova's discs that are Capable for me at where I am at in my game, I now have 3 Lat 64 discs in my bag and some Discraft discs on the way. I can't WAIT to try these new discs and see what kinda Magic they hold under their rims.....

awesome!  innova is great discs to start with, atleast for me, and as i SLOWLY get better i found more companies have just as good discs. there is a disc out there for every shot! cant wait to try lat. 64 will order the halo probably very soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968