www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have been experimenting with both companies, and like their discs.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm liking this post. A year or two ago you'd see more diversity of either strictly Innova or Discraft! With other companies, I agree with the others, there's too many various discs to take sides.  I throw a mixture of Innova, Discraft, Latitude, Disc Mania and Westside.
They're all good don't limit yourself to just one or two companies.  I have a mixed bag of Innova, DC, Lat64, and Gateway.  Why not give yourself a competitive advantage and play with them all?  Are you looking to get sponsored?
right now i am just trying to get better, still only been playing for five months, but love the game! would like to get sponsored some day
2 weeks ago, I'd never thought I'd throw Anything but Innova. With Helpful prodding from the members of this forum, and feeling like I had hit a wall throwing all of Innova's discs that are Capable for me at where I am at in my game, I now have 3 Lat 64 discs in my bag and some Discraft discs on the way. I can't WAIT to try these new discs and see what kinda Magic they hold under their rims.....

awesome!  innova is great discs to start with, atleast for me, and as i SLOWLY get better i found more companies have just as good discs. there is a disc out there for every shot! cant wait to try lat. 64 will order the halo probably very soon

this is like when i asked which state is the "disc golf state" it all comes down to preferences and opinions which we all know vary greatly amongst us

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968