www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

To some of you ladies and gents who play,or watch a lot of Super Tour or A tier events,who is the best male and female putters?I have heard a lot of top pros say Stevie Rico.What are your thoughts?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jay Yeti Reading
consistent or awesome long putts when it counts?
and based on results? and are we talking within the last few years or currently ?
Yep they're correct Steve Rico's putter never touches the ground...

I don't know how Jay Reading got thrown into the mix but....I mean he's good but the best, please. Steve Rico is a great putter no doubt. My money when it comes down to it still goes with Feldberg. He throws in some stupid stuff out there. Seriously putts that have no place going in, they're just genius. I see him walk up to putts and I know there going in way before he throws them.

I'd like to point out it these great putters in the world who taught me something Feldberg, Rico, Climo, Doss, Jenkins, Anthon, Locastro, Joe Mela, Barsby, Matt Orum Garrett Gurthie, Eric McCabe, Tom Embree, Mike Werth, Marty Cook, Bruce Sisson, and many more. Thanks

Andrew Rich
I have to put in my 2 cents: I am a Michigan Disc Golfer, that being said I'd like to name a few that should be put on the list. Geoff Bennet,Al Shack, and Mike Raley. They are some sicko's. when they step up to a putt within 100 expect atleast metal! not many air balls from these fella's! thats all!
eric beich said:
and based on results? and are we talking within the last few years or currently ?

Best putter you have ever seen on tour.And how about the ladies.
Pat Burke said:
I have to put in my 2 cents: I am a Michigan Disc Golfer, that being said I'd like to name a few that should be put on the list. Geoff Bennet,Al Shack, and Mike Raley. They are some sicko's. when they step up to a putt within 100 expect atleast metal! not many air balls from these fella's! thats all!

if we're talkin bout MI putters i have to say ziggy bierekoven is one of the sickest especially due to him being 16 yrs old
and he was AM Worlds putting champ last year in Milwaukee
mike moser is the most consistent putter i have ever seen, cam todd was the best long putter ever.
I'd have to say Steve Rico as well. That guy is solid.
I must be jaded because I would say Rico as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968