www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

To some of you ladies and gents who play,or watch a lot of Super Tour or A tier events,who is the best male and female putters?I have heard a lot of top pros say Stevie Rico.What are your thoughts?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Over the years Climo has buried more clutch putts than anyone else. Think about the fact that for almost two decades KC has been the top player/putter with names like Rico, Todd, Shultz, Hammock (this guy needs to be on the list of sick putters), Russell, Tannock, Feldberg popping up and dropping off of Climo's radar of competition. It's very interesting to see that KC has maintained such dominance for so long. NO ONE else has been at the top and stayed on the top for as long as Ken Climo. Hands down best putter / player now and of all time. I don't see how you can argue that.
My experience is based only from videos I've watched but a name that I wanted to throw in the mix:

Mike Randolph

He and Steve Rico make me sad when I watch them because I see just how far I have to go!

I think Mike's putting style looks like it has the best mechanics I've seen. Very smooth.
As far as women players, I really think that Angela Tschiggfrie stands out in my mind as putting goes, could be because I have seen alot of video of her hitting puts (my wife, Kendra, taught herself to putt by watching Angela and Kendra is a better putter than I am...that's not sayin much though) Of course, I know Val Jenkins is an amazing putter too...I think she actually won the world's putting contest this year didn't she?
Feldberg is the best since I started playing in 2005 but several people have told me that Cam Todd was an unbelievable putter. I think only Climo and Todd have signature putters on the market but I maybe wrong.
Rico, Cam, Borg, Nikko, Orum, Nate, Coda, GG,. and Rick Voakes.

But I think the most consistent is E-Mac who just steps up and puts them in the heart.

Women Putters Chickfrie and Liz Lopez
eric roadhouse 1003 rating and 2007 world putting champ
Steve is UNREAL from anywhere!
Ken Climo.
He will putt it from the tee pad if he needs it to beat you!
Attachments:
Nice pictures of KC. Best putter in the history of the disc golf world.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968