www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone? I am signing up for the 2011 Ace Race on Sept. 10th in Ollala, Washington. My Dad is gonna come up from Oregon and throw with me. REALLY EXCITED to see Scott Papa is the TD for the Ollala Ace Race. Gonna be AWESOME....

Anyone Ace Racin' this year? Where at?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up a Challenger in FLX plastic because it feels SO MUCH like my "Yeti" Aviars. I friggin' LOVE IT for an approach disc inside of 200ft. Flies JUST LIKE my Yeti's, but I can release it MUCH better when thrown harder because of the FLX plastic. Win Win for me. :)
Eric, I do too. Seriously, if you haven't, try a Discraft Challenger in FLX plastic. You will be AMAZED.
I have tried it, problem is I have trouble throwing high enough to let a putter glide. Worked for so long throwing low, I forgot how to throw high lol. Plus I quit throwing flx when I sliced about 3 inch's of the edge of my Avenger a couple years ago.
when is that and how much is the entry?  can you just buy the disc lol?

This weekend in Wilmington NC. Just got a preview of the disc, a large diameter, beadless putter. Sounds like an Innova Aero, hmmm......

Its a centimeter larger in diameter and just doesn't look as Domey as an Aero, to me. Same flight characteristics though???

Well, no Ace Race in my area.  Guess who is a rookie TD come Sep. 10th?  Oh, god, I am in over my head lol

Done all the promoting, now just gotta hope I can get at least 15 pre-registrations, 9 people to volunteer to watch a basket for a day and mark scorecards, and xanax,xanax,xanax for when the poo inevitably hits the fan...

Wish me luck.

I am playing on in Camp Hill, Pa August 6th.  I have never played one before.  Does everyone have to use the discs they provide, or whatever you want?
You have to use the Ace Race discs
Good for you Man! Hope it all works out well. As long as you can get the people involved, it should be Cool. :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I've been trying to organize the dg community in my area, seems people are busy with gfs, cocaine or meth and have no time to join a newfangled fb group....  I have a connection with an old school DG'er who is the sports photog for the local paper, he's helping me get exposure there which is cool.  All leftover money from the player packs is being split into cash prizes for a putting contest and a long drive contest, so these effers better appreciate my efforts lol.

Yeah like Innova dos'ent look at Discraft and copy them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968