www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Last night I saw a new discussion about whether big companies like Reebok, Nike, etc were ever going to get into disc golf. I was too tired to reply at that time, so I went to bed thinking I would get up today and add my comments to the discussion. But, this morning the discussion is gone. This has happened a couple of times before. Does anyone know what happens? Is there a glitch or does the admin remove them or what?

Tags: Admin, FAQ, Rules

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must admit, I've seen some pretty innocuous and non-controversial posts vanish. I don't really mind, but I've also been curious about why they vanish. I can understand inflammatory or nasty posts being removed, that makes sense. But I have wondered about some that are gone.
So that's it - it was your post and you deleted it? Well, mystery solved. That's all I wanted. I was just curious and now I know.
Sorry, but I'm sticking to the alien theory. This post must never vanish. Unless it gets sucked into a black hole.
Not sure that's feasible Jim......someone will have to remove their head first...no more room up there.

Bahahahahahaha!!!
this is the coolest thread....
Thread

must

not

die...

This thread must stay at the top of the page if for no other reason than to keep that picture up there. LafnLarry is that really you? In the picture you are laughing.
..and just another post disappears..gov't intervention more likely over Jim's alien theory.Here's to laughn Larry's picture staying posted.
Please dont be offended Larry,but if thats you,do you mine gold for a living.
LafnLarry we salute you.
Sorry to disappoint, but that isn't the real me. He's more like a model of what I hope to become, if I can just keep my sense of humor. After all, "He who laughs, lasts."
It happened again - there was a discussion of the Raging Inferno on here this morning and now it's gone. I'm going with the blame the government angle - some super secret organization is messing with us!
That super secret organization deals directly with the aliens (like in the movie "Men in Black").

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968