www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Last night I saw a new discussion about whether big companies like Reebok, Nike, etc were ever going to get into disc golf. I was too tired to reply at that time, so I went to bed thinking I would get up today and add my comments to the discussion. But, this morning the discussion is gone. This has happened a couple of times before. Does anyone know what happens? Is there a glitch or does the admin remove them or what?

Tags: Admin, FAQ, Rules

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok,NOW that makes sense.Somewhere hidden I have my secret weapon & sunglasses from that McD's kid meal.lol
Awwe man, my Bubble just burst LOL... Just taking the sport up for the first time at 41 I am hyper aware of making sure I'm properly warmed up etc.. I pay attention to every little creak, ache snap crackle and pop. I was looking at Mr. 49er Miner thinking.. "Wow, what an inspiration I have in LafnLarry.. I'm sure his aches and pains, and creaks would make me feel ashamed to dwell on mine.beyond what common sense dictates" I agree 100% though, If I reach significantly more advanced years I DAMN well want to be able to laugh at the world, others and myself. Here in SW Florida we have plenty of Very downtrodden older people, who seem to be just biding their time in God's Waiting room. My 73 year old mother and Grandma (her 96 year old Mom) both live about 20 minutes south of here. They both have kept that youthful attitude and sense of humor. Hopefully the fresh air,stress relief,physical activity and fun of Disc Golf will help me make it there too.
I just had to bump this above Disc Golf: The Truth.
Rebump above "The Truth".
let it go jim.
bumping..................*THUD*
Bump..........Bump......
Same reason a disc disappears from the dg course..bumps
Would those bumps be speed bumps or regular bumps?
I heard there are all sorts of helpful creams these days for the speed, regular, and every other sort of bumps. The Truth is, I haven't verified which ones work best for which bumps. I had a Huge posting about this on here not 10 minutes ago and it Vanished!! weird man! double crazy weird with bumps on top.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968