www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Something seems to have gone astray...

Views: 7

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

One thing I've noticed is that I can't log out of the site. Every other function works except for that. There are two log out spots and neither one logs me out. I love the site and all but would love to log out.
What I liked was seeing where a new DGRUS member is from.....right from the member directory page.
Code Name...."Hotel California" You can check in, but you can't check out!
Hmm. The network is perfectly fine on my computer. I'll try it with a couple of other browsers and check to see if there are any technical reports of problems. Thanks for posting about this or I would never have known.
Well, looks and works fine for me in Safari, Firefox, and MSIE. Weird.
When I hit Chat button nothing happens.
Ning is reporting no outages or problems of a systemwide nature. Would someone who is seeing the site look strange please take a screen capture and post it here? Thanks.
Also member approval, quick add, inbox and drop down menus don't work properly. Apparently can't add a photo here, either, that's not working. And now the add photos isn't working except for the simple uploader.

http://www.discgolfersr.us/photo/capture-1?context=user
I uninstalled the automatic update Java gave me the other day and re-installed it and now it's fixed. Maybe that happened to someone else too.
On my laptop, for some reason, all the tabs at the top of the page (Clubhouse, Invite, My Page...) are stacked vertically and this continues throughout the page.

Edit Discussion, Close Discussion, Add Tags, and Delete Discussion are all stacked and when I try to click "Reply to This" within a thread, it basically refreshes the page without doing anything. Same thing happened when I tried to edit a post.

Very strange looking
O and on the main clubhouse page, Terry's picture is massive ha ha
I'll take a screen capture if someone will tell me how. I can't remember. Been too long since I took a computer information class ha ha

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968