www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have owned 3 revolution bags now, my latest being a dualpack. they are in my opinion the best bags on the market.I just want to hear what everyone else thinks of them?

Tags: bags, disc, discraft, discs, golf., innova, revolution

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Due to a bad back. I decided to try them. Best move I've made in a while. So if you have a bad back. I would say, you need to try this type of disc golf bag.
Some Great Bags out there now. You may also contact the manufacturer if any guarantees come with each bag !!!
The cup holders are the only dissapointment on my Carolina Bag. But it's still the best bag I have ever owned.
I bought my Rev bag in 2000 and am still using it. Check my tourny stats (11924) and you will see I play A LOT of disc golf. I'm on my second set of quad shocks but the bag will be around for awhile yet...
The bag itself is sturdy & made well but I do not like the frame design. It's cool looking but doesnt hold up that well. I broke my frame in different places 3 separate times. They were replaced (for free) each time but the wait wasnt worth it to me. I spent $80.00 already & was looking at another $44 for Quad-straps to save my aching back. I said "This is getting expensive. Forget all this" & sold the bag!
I bought an Ogio backpack for $18.00 on eBay along with a couple Innova dividers at $7 each. The backpack couldnt be more comfortable & I use it to this day:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968