www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Had to buy the limited edition Crystal Z Nuke, bottom Silver Stamp, only 50 made, more rare than the gold bottom stamp. I won it on Ebay for $51.00 just a few minutes ago, sniped it in the last 10 secs.  my wife already gets on to me for my plastic obsession, but this is by far the most money i've ever spent on a single disc,....had to have it!!!  now, to throw or not to throw, that is the question.  so pretty, don't want to ding/dirty it up, but such a shame to be hung on a wall. discs were meant to be thrown, right?? i don't think i'd write my name on it, so i can't lose it either!!

Tags: Crystal, Discraft, Ebay, Elite, Nuke, Silver, Stamp, Z

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you act like there aren't discraft discs currently worth more??.. there are bud.
A disc that actually works is the most valuable to me. Seeing as how the discraft Nuke is a phenom in the disc golf world, it is quite valuable especially when they put out really cool ones. I wouldn't sell the nuke's in my bag for $100, because they rock my socks off. I would pay that much or more if I had it, I would write on it, throw it and eventually lose it I bet with no remorse of the purchase.
Is any disc worth more then $51? I guess that just up to the guy who thinks he needs it.
Ahhh...you're the one. Silly snipers.
man you better give that a rip lol if your gonna pay 51 dollars for it you better get your moneys worth, just dont use it on narrow fairways with trees and stuff lol
I don't care how pretty a disc is. If it doesn't provide anything to my game then what good is it? I'm not a wall hanger. What if that is the disc that will get you your next ace? You never know.
yea, i was always against wall hangers unless they were technically trophies, like a stamp that said 1st place for winning a tourney or something. i dunno,... it would be the perfect disc to dye too, but what if you screwed it up, oh boy...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968