www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was playing at ocala greenway the other day,and walked up on a pretty big wild pig.Luckily it just snorted and ran off,still kinda freaky though those pigs can be aggressive.Has anybody else had close calls with wild animals while playing.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

while playing at muni park here in mobile, once again with my 16 yr old son, my drive landed near the edge of the creek. it WAS a good drive "for me" about 30 feet from the basket. a saw a few geese in the area. as we were walking up for the next shot was when i really noticed the SABER-TOOTH, DISC SQUATTNG, MAN EATING, GIANT GOOSE ! ! ! my son was of no help because he was laying on the ground laughing. i guess the the yellow beast i threw had offended it in some way. i spent the next few minutes using my disc bad as a shield to ward off it's attack and to attemp to retrieve my disc. needless to say i became the source of attention between the loud honking of the goose and the screams of laughter from my son.... i walked way just happy to have my disc, my son walked way with tears in his eyes, and the goose waddled off satisfied to have stood his ground and screwed my next 3 or 4 holes due to my sons continued laughter

jc
be good
have fun
i wish a fisherman would call me to tell me he just cut my r pro dart out of the belly of a shark. that would be a wild fish story , yes?

DID YOU.......SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN !?!
wildlife is part of the alaskan discgolf life ,in the past week we have played around over 10 different moose ,in the summer bear scat on the fairways and sightings are common .i just uploaded some recent moose encounter pictures and videos .the moose at kincaid dgc are more mellow than the moose at the goon and these to courses are in the anchorage city limits and the goon is in downtown anchorage
For those of you in or near clearwater..... I would say christiano should be considered one of these wild animals. You just have to know him. I just wish i could talk to the aliens like he can!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968