www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I like the Boss but I hate the grip of Champion plastic. Does anyone know if or when it will be available in Star plastic.

Tags: Boss, Champion, Plastic, Star

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In Time !!!!!
I've read on the "ask Dave D' thread on PDGA forum that Star boss will be made and likely down to lower weights (upper 160s)...
This is correct, I believe he also stated that the production run of Star Boss' will be released sometime in February.

Peter Kunoff said:
I've read on the "ask Dave D' thread on PDGA forum that Star boss will be made and likely down to lower weights (upper 160s)...
they do make star rocs, i got about 4 of them. they are mostly tourney stamp releases, got an awsome one at worlds last year 180g neon yellow.
Rich Drawdy said:
yeah i agree about the lighter not being possible, plus you would think if you are not throwing this disc at max speed and windy conditions you wouldn't want it to be lighter since that means more flippy and more affected by wind, i guess i'm bias since i throw all 175g... But the real question about Innova is why they don't make the Roc in Star????
Are these CFR Star Ontario molds? You can find USDGC roc's made in star plastic also, in the san marino and rancho molds. The first roc's ever made in star plastic are the 2006 usdgc rocs which are rancho mold. If you enjoy your star ontario's try and pick up some of these other molds, the ontarios are SUPER flippy compared to the others.

I am discking said:
they do make star rocs, i got about 4 of them. they are mostly tourney stamp releases, got an awsome one at worlds last year 180g neon yellow.
Rich Drawdy said:
yeah i agree about the lighter not being possible, plus you would think if you are not throwing this disc at max speed and windy conditions you wouldn't want it to be lighter since that means more flippy and more affected by wind, i guess i'm bias since i throw all 175g... But the real question about Innova is why they don't make the Roc in Star????
Looking forward to a Pro Boss !!!!!
I want it , and I want it now

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968