www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Okay, we want to populate the DGRUS Flymart with as many discs as we can. We've been thinking over what could possibly motivate people to get that Amazon Payments account and start putting in discs for sale.

I think I have it. Between now and the end of March, we will quantify how many discs and other items each person puts up for sale (including the ones there now) and each item posted for sale will be ONE Raffle Ticket in a drawing for a free Blue Level banner ad in the right-hand column of nearly every page in the network for the rest of 2009.* (You have to provide the banner and a link for it to go to.)

There should be enough of you out there who would like the traffic a banner can give you but who cannot afford the several hundred dollars it costs. Go for it!

P.S. Items already posted in the store prior to March 1 will be each worth TWO Raffle Tickets, as a thank-you for those who posted items in early.

*Not transferable to any other person or business, other than the winner.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just noting that if you were to purchase a Blue Level banner right now, it would cost you around $500 for the rest of the year. We're hearing good things from those who have banners already, in terms of traffic to what they are selling.
GREAT, I'll be a posting my bag off, as soon as I get my bag off.
Awesome idea. I've got about 40-50 items up already. Early bird gets the worm, huh? Your stickers went over very well at our Ice Bowl. Keep up the good work Terry and please let me know if there is anything I can do for DGRUS in the NW. Thanks again for the sponsorship. See ya.

Andrew Rich
Pure Disc Golf
NW Disc Golf Alliance
Thanks, Andrew.
This will be a very valuable prize for someone.
And the winner is...
Thanks for giving this information I have some knowledge about this golf game and I want to share it
The Golf HQ is your reliable online source to get golf clubs, golf sets, golf trolleys, irons, golf bags, golf balls, golf shoes, discount golf at low factory direct prices.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968