www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I organised a pick up game of skins yesterday .it was a friendly 50 cent a hole match ,well i made the mistake of inviting a local pro who proceeded to win 75% of the skins. I'm not upset at the number of skins he won.I'm upset at how he acted at winning the skins,I consider this person as a friend but rubbing it in our faces is in poor taste.renigging on a prize he said he had for the next person to win a skin (which i did ...my only one of the day)so from now on we will keep our skins games am's only.i dont want to give the local pro's any more money .one of the local am's played in a 100 dollar 3 round game a couple months ago and the damn fool didnt take a handicap and of course got beat bad and lost his money ,these guys asked me if id be interested in playing in one and i stated sure but with a handicap and they said never mind .if this is the mentality of pro golfers everywhere then that is doing the sport a great disservice.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The person i talked about in my discussion is a friend and will continue to be my friend ,he is young and cocky but i wouldnt wish him any ill will ,he is still a great guy and has done great things for discgolf in alaska .i just had issue with the attitude he had after winning that day.
I think what would piss me off more than anything. Was the fact he wussed out on giving the next winner a prize. I would have been on his case about that, because on top of everything else. Now you can't trust him on his word.
I bet I know who you're talking about. Regardless of that fact, I've heard of you doing things similar about bragging and such. I heard great things about this site and the people and all I've seen since I've joined is you being pretty negative in your posts. I hope that you find your happy place as some of the others posts I've read have said.

I came on here to keep in touch with people that I've met around the country playing disc golf and in Alaska as I might be moving soon. Just stay positive yourself and please stop projecting your issues as if you're playing by what you say. Anyway, I hope that you're doing better since the last time that I've seen you and say hi to Stella for me :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968