www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What kinda discs do you throw? Mainly what plastic

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FLX all the way. Stiffens up like esp when its cold.
FLX and Elite X. I don't have a lot of discs in X, but I think I'll grab a few before winter gets here. Always something really bright too. When the discs hit in a hole or divit that would normally hide the disc, you can actually find them by the reflection they cast.
what about Z or Champ?
They can get really hard and slick, but I still used some last winter.
Well California winters are tuff, but I stick with Star and Champ.lol
I have been wondering this as I have needed heat on in the car three times this week and we are expecting the first frost pretty darn soon.
I throw the same stuff in the summer and winter. Z plastic and esp. Keep enough handwarmers in your pockets and put the disc in your shirt with your throwing hand holding the disc where you want to grip... feels like summer grip...lol
FLX or ESP for sure the best way to go in the winter. I have also found some of my PRO discs aren't to bad in the winter. I can still get a pretty good grip on them.
i like flx the best in the winter but i find that star is decent as well. also a nice little trick i learned is that if you let your discs get cold before you start to play it makes it easier to play because the snow will just fall right off and wont melt on your warm disc and then freeze causing ice on your discs. and it saves alot of time because you dont have to wipe your discs off after every throw. i usually will just leave my discs in my trunk or garage to keep them cold.
flx
Sounds like not to many Innova people play in winter, no FLX .

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968