www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Barry Schultz and now this... again.  How about Aaron Rogers.  He removed any of the lingering doubt that letting Favre go was the right call.  Well, I guess Favre did a good job of that himself the past few seasons.  :-)  Seriously though Rogers was on the money.  The Packers receivers even dropped 4 easy balls for big gains. 

Either way nicely done Packers. 

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah!  Go Packers!!

good day to be a packer fan! the trophy's coming home. So happy to see Donald Driver and Charles Woodson get what they deserve after thier stellar careers and a frustrating season.

congrats to the greatest franchise in sports history, all its players, and to the greatest fans on earth.

Congrats Cheeseheads from your brotheren from MI. Big Win for the NFC. how about those lions next year! been saying that my entire life. It has been a tough childhood. anyway nice win cheeseheads!
Great spelling!  He has done a pretty good job himself helping us forget him over the past few years.
Greatest franchise in sports history ?

Congrats! I was rooting for the Pack! But I guess if you were not a fan of either team. It was a snoozer... but I sure didn't want Ben Rapistberger to win another ring!

The trophy is back were it belongs this year!

A snoozer??  I had no dog in this fight but thought it was a great game.  Without the turnovers the Steelers would have won but without the dropped passes the Packers could have dominated.

Either way an exciting game to watch.

So who is the worst Professional Sports franchise in history?  Lions?  Maybe the Clippers?

How about any sports franchise in Cleveland (that actually remained there)?
Suh-nami !!!
Low blow there Mark.  The Lions have been bad but come on, they are not even close to the worst ever.   

Sorry, it was pretty boring. 28 mistakes to 19 mistakes makes for aZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....snoozer. Aside for one great year how about the Aints (Saints), but it has been a very, very long time for the Lions. Heck, it was also 86 years before my Sox finally reversed the CURSE and it took the Pats 40 plus before they looked like a real team.

So who is the worst? How bout KC (Royals)?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968