www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Fist off, I want to thank those who helped me with their input on the Voodoo. So now I've cut my search for an overstable putter down to these two bad boys, well boy vs girl (since it's a JK Aviar). I always like to hear other peoples opinion on discs. Because sometimes it gives me a diff. perspective on the discs. So I'd like to hear what you all have to say about the Wizard and JK Aviar.
Thanks for your input.

Peace!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really hard to beat a beat in JK ! Wizards are great out of the box too !! It's best to experiment and see what fits your style.
I've tried both and putters are about feel to me. I used the KC Aviar because everybody said it was the best putter. Then I won some putters at some tourneys and tried them for the hell of it and I found that I like the Wizard and Voodoo the best thus far. I haven't tried any of Discraft's putters but I was thinking of buying a few of the popular ones and see how I fair with them.
I used to use an Aviar - then I tried a Wizard SS and I was absolutely hooked. Now I carry both a Wizard SS and a Wizard SSS - you have to feel one to understand, awesome discs!
Im on the gateway bandwagon for putters, played tournaments for 20 yrs and am sold on gateway putters and approach discs()-------------------#

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968