www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in and won my first putting tourney Sunday.  It was fairly windy (20-25mph) with slightly higher gusts.  I didn't anticipate placing, let alone winning.  There were around 25 people there in two divisions.  I played beginner as this was my first putting comp.  I ended up beating everyone in both divisions except our local pro who's course we were playing on.  Pretty stoked at the outcome.  Anyway, I won a 1st run Ape and 43 dollars in merch for the win.  I could definitely part with the Ape if anyone is interested.  It is orange with a red stamp.  it weighs 175 and I hear they fly nicely. Willing to trade or negotiate a price, just let me know.

Tags: Ape, competition, putting

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry. didn't mean for it to come across that way. I was just shocked at the price.
its cool.  I probably should have checked before putting it on the internet.
I'm not on discaroo, at least, not currently.  I would like to have the peachy colored rhyno if it is gummy.  If not, I would be interested in the maroon.  let me know what you want to do.
I will check both tonight and let you know the finer detail like weight, gummy, and used or new.  PM me your email and I will send you photos of the both peachy and maroon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968