www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in and won my first putting tourney Sunday.  It was fairly windy (20-25mph) with slightly higher gusts.  I didn't anticipate placing, let alone winning.  There were around 25 people there in two divisions.  I played beginner as this was my first putting comp.  I ended up beating everyone in both divisions except our local pro who's course we were playing on.  Pretty stoked at the outcome.  Anyway, I won a 1st run Ape and 43 dollars in merch for the win.  I could definitely part with the Ape if anyone is interested.  It is orange with a red stamp.  it weighs 175 and I hear they fly nicely. Willing to trade or negotiate a price, just let me know.

Tags: Ape, competition, putting

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you want to trade for it ?

How much ?
well, I won it so the price is up in the air.  it goes for 30 but I will entertain offers
teebirds, rocs, gummy rhynos, maybe something from lat 64.  I don't really need anything except back-ups.  I also have a gold line Halo that is pretty darn stable as well that I don't want anymore.  thrown 3-5 times and taken out of my bag.  really anything that might be comparable in value.  Nothing from Discraft.
Not needing the Ape, but CONGRATS on your WIN Steve!!!
hey, thanks man!
holy crap $30 dollars??? I got two of them at $15.99 each the day they hit the store???? Where are you at so I know not to buy discs there.
nice.  this is just what i was told the day I won it.  no need to be so hateful mr. silverback
I would be willing to take less than what they cost in the store but only to someone that is really interested.  likewise with a trade.
sorry. didn't mean for it to come across that way. I was just shocked at the price.
its cool.  I probably should have checked before putting it on the internet.
I got gummy Champ rhynos...  175. if your up for trading?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968