www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in and won my first putting tourney Sunday.  It was fairly windy (20-25mph) with slightly higher gusts.  I didn't anticipate placing, let alone winning.  There were around 25 people there in two divisions.  I played beginner as this was my first putting comp.  I ended up beating everyone in both divisions except our local pro who's course we were playing on.  Pretty stoked at the outcome.  Anyway, I won a 1st run Ape and 43 dollars in merch for the win.  I could definitely part with the Ape if anyone is interested.  It is orange with a red stamp.  it weighs 175 and I hear they fly nicely. Willing to trade or negotiate a price, just let me know.

Tags: Ape, competition, putting

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you want to trade for it ?

How much ?
teebirds, rocs, gummy rhynos, maybe something from lat 64.  I don't really need anything except back-ups.  I also have a gold line Halo that is pretty darn stable as well that I don't want anymore.  thrown 3-5 times and taken out of my bag.  really anything that might be comparable in value.  Nothing from Discraft.
well, I won it so the price is up in the air.  it goes for 30 but I will entertain offers
Not needing the Ape, but CONGRATS on your WIN Steve!!!
holy crap $30 dollars??? I got two of them at $15.99 each the day they hit the store???? Where are you at so I know not to buy discs there.
nice.  this is just what i was told the day I won it.  no need to be so hateful mr. silverback
hey, thanks man!
I would be willing to take less than what they cost in the store but only to someone that is really interested.  likewise with a trade.
I got gummy Champ rhynos...  175. if your up for trading?

yes, yes I am.  got any pics?

Pro is gone to another trade, red (maroon) is gummy.. as for the rest I can check when I get home.  Are you on Discaroo.com ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968