www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Wondering what needs to be done at CG? Want to know what got done? Let's start a list for both right here. Tom - can you chime in?

Today I dug holes for basket sleeves at 2, 3, 5, 8. One at each hole. I could have used a rock bar, so if you're going to dig you probably want one.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Scooter and I dug holes today till we got blisters.. I think 8 or nine holes or so... rocky little buggers.. Also I bought pavers for a nice elevated basket on #2 and put them in. Dan Luke raked for quite some time on the birm on hole #4... thanks for the help guys!! I appreciate it when people show up! even for moral support.. sometime that is all we need to keep momentum. I will be pouring the tee pad up on hole #7 on the hill sometime this week. I will do it guerilla style with a generator and a mixer. I just have to figure out how to get my truck up that hill. Should be fun to watch. if anybody wants to help, please call me. I think scoot is going to try and make it if its later in the day. I am thinking tuesday is going to be the day for that.

-Tom
I think I might move that pour day to wednesday or thursday, I have to work on Tuesday. I will be in touch.. thanks for the heads up.. I could definitely use help. We have lots of gravel to spread / haul and some forms to build... oh youre callin right now...
Tonight I filled in more concrete rubble in the hole 2 green. Tom thanks for the the dirt fill and the bucket work. I think were about as high as we want to go with the rubble. This week I'll top it off with dirt and then I guess the next step is bark mulch. Well done guys. It's gonna be a great green. The gate was closed when I got there tonight. I think it was about 4 o'clock. Tom do you know what the gate schedule is? Cottage Grove Crushers Rock!!!!!!!!
I'll be out there this week in the mornings, but maybe I can stay to help with the work on 7 tee pad whenever Tom decides to do it. If not let me know if there is anything else I could do to help the process, besides the normal clearing and hauling. I'm going to try to get some more help this weekend, so we can get the rest of the pads poured, and all of the sleeves installed, so we can get those SWEET baskets put in. Everyone has done a great job on everything, the course is looking good, and I'm getting anxious to finish it so we can all enjoy it. Let's keep this momentum going. See you guys this week!!
___Tab
I plan on being there all day for the second teepad pour. It looks like that is Saturday the 7th. Please correct me if that's wrong. I have a mag float and an edger.
conrete is coming FRIDAY... just spoke to scoot.. same time... 10 am
I'll be there at about 10:30 after class. I'll bring whatever tools I have. Are we going to try and pour the sleeves also? Should be a productive day, I'll try to bring more help, if I can get someone. See ya there!!!
__Tab
Also, I was wondering what you have planned for 17 tee & pin placement. Anything I can do to help!!
___Tab
not doing 17 and 18 for a while. We are going to wait on the city to move dirt and debris. They are having a big work week out there next week, Should start looking good. Those 2 holes will be temps for the tourney
We could install the placements for 18, if you are sure about the locations. I dug the two holes the other day. Should make for a nice closing hole!!!
___tab
See you guys friday morning about 9
I Will be out there about 10 on Friday with an easy-up and pry bar. I am still nursing a hamstring pull so won't be much help but I will be there...Gene Fackler

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968