www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Pick the winner in the MPO and FPO fields and any other you care to pick for.

I usually like to do this BEFORE Worlds and the USDGC, but Worlds kinda crept up on me this year somehow.  This is picking for the faint of heart. :-)  Oh well, who are your horses?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My picks are Nate Doss and Des Reading.

I think if Doss can hang in there close to the lead going into the semifinals and finals, his experience and calm disposition will carry him through for the win. Nikko could always explode with his immense ammt of talent and leave everyone in the dust. The same is true of Anthon who seems to have some of the greatest rounds in the history of the sport. Ulibarri is really impressing me so far though. He seems like a humble guy and I hope he keeps playing good golf. Shout out to WI Pros Barry Schultz, Scotty Burtard, Chris Heeren, Terry Miller and Will Mueller (sorry if I missed any) who are all playing very well and making us proud.

Is Val having an off year, or is the general talent level of the FPO division rising, or both? I don't count her out of the championship at all btw. And Paige Pierce wins distance with a throw over 400'? Sick. The women are awesome! My daughters are going to some fierce competitors at Worlds some day (they are 4 and 3)... just wait and see!
You forgot one climbing to the top
Keith Warren
Moved from 63rd to 12th yesterday from St. Point, WI
WOW. That's HUGE. I've heard of him, but I don't think I've ever played a tourney that he attended. Good catch. ;-) And for you non-natives that's "Steven's Point" not "Saint Point." Where are you from Ed?
Wisconsin Rapids
Ah, Fond du Lac here.
Since he's the hometown hero for you, we'll let this slide.
And we'll let it slide Brandon picked his winners after THREE rounds... ;0)
We WON'T let it slide that you haven't made your picks at all yet! Let's have em!
I'll go home town/local and pick Anthon and Burl. As for Val. If I'm not mistaken, she hurt her knee just before or at the start of the season. GO Keen! I'm starting to see knee injuries pop up alot in this game. So pick your shoe's carefully.

P.S. I can't wait for the Worlds to come to Santa Cruz next year! WOooo Hoooo!
I'd feel terrified and unsafe in any tournament that Josh Anthon competes in. You could be leading going into the last round and the guy could jump from the 100th card (though he'd never be on the 100th card) and beat you with one of his 13,274 rated hot rounds.
Up here in NorCal we have the Diablo winds (like SoCal's aSanta Anna winds). There were gusts up to 60 mph. Man, Josh was still money. He was up 12 strokes just in the first round. It was nuts to shoot that low on a day like that. Heck, that's when I had my famous or imfamous -20 foot drive! lol! It was cool to catch a glimps of him throwing from time to time.
Nate Doss and Val Jenkins

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968