www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Pick the winner in the MPO and FPO fields and any other you care to pick for.

I usually like to do this BEFORE Worlds and the USDGC, but Worlds kinda crept up on me this year somehow.  This is picking for the faint of heart. :-)  Oh well, who are your horses?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nikko and Liz Carr
I'm cheering for the guys that are helping my game the most, Mark Ellis in Grands & Scott Papa for Masters. Admittedly they are both a few putts down at the moment, but everyone is so bunched near the top that just a couple of extra birdies in each of the remaining rounds could vault either or both of them to the top names on the leader board.

In the Open Class, it couldn't get much closer. Look how many past world champs are within 10 strokes of the top. I wouldn't even want to call it but I will - Nate Doss
Up here in NorCal we have the Diablo winds (like SoCal's aSanta Anna winds). There were gusts up to 60 mph. Man, Josh was still money. He was up 12 strokes just in the first round. It was nuts to shoot that low on a day like that. Heck, that's when I had my famous or imfamous -20 foot drive! lol! It was cool to catch a glimps of him throwing from time to time.
I was disheartened to see that this thread had dropped so far down the list DURING WORLDS, but then I saw that I(?) accidentally closed it... keep the banter and the trash talk going! I'm still pulling for Doss, but is Ulibarri human?! 12 down with two holes to play?? McCabe is 13 down after 16 holes as well! I wouldn't mind seeing him win it either. Seems like a really down to earth guy.
McCabe went 15 down today--incredible run...do we know what courses will be played during the semis and finals?
I came here just to rave about McCabe's round to put him into a tie for the lead! If everyone keeps up this breakneck pace, the finals are going to be some of the best ever. I may need to travel down to see it. Okay that is not going to happen, but I hope I get to watch it on youtube?
Yeah and Uli shot -12.
Go McCabe!!
I didn't realize that Rico shot a 16 down. That's incredible... 1095 rated.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968