www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a story so lets hear it... Whats the worst disc golf etiquette you can remember? Also, if you said something or have done something to this person because of the etiquette.

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someones having a bad day, so here is a hug Mike / :)
Drug testing in disc golf, whoevere told you that is pulling your short and curlys! It would be you and two other people playing
Did I mention this guy was a tool.
I watched two guys ride their mountain bikes right through our fairway, while one of them was telling the other about his girlfriend getting hit by a disc. We saw then on the next hole as they were riding circles around another basket in the woods then they rode right across our fairway again in front of us. They did not have any concern about disc golfers... Its no wonder that he got his girlfriend hit. They did hear a few choice words from some others...
I think its rude when people blaze on the course. Just because you smoke, and you think we should respect your choice, doesn't give you the right to disrespect the non-smoker golfing to have a good time and stay healthy by smoking a doob in their face.

Asking permission is common sense. If the other people have a problem with that they can easily just call the cops and make the pot heads leave.

Trump Card?
One of our local courses is near a very rich community, where a lot of Asian immigrants live. I was playing that one day when one family decided that the course was a walking path. Some how they had enough talent to be in our way like 7 times. One time even SITTING IN THE FAIRWAY! Some people are just plain ignorant!
You'll find people like that no matter where you go or what sport you play. (Im talking about ignorant people, not Asians)
Fine Ill blow my LEGAL Cigarette smoke near you, then go to the head shop get LEGAL bud then smoke that. If its rude to blaze on the course, its rude to smoke a cigarette, or a cigar, or drink a beer. Except for the B.S. fact that it's illegal it is no more bothersome than a cigarette or cigar. You sound like you want people in your group to ask you to smoke anything regardless of the legality.
We had something happen like this in the last month some one took a axe to a tree in the middle of the night
that is the worst etiquette that i have ever heard of.
If I am playing a round with people and they choose to smoke cigarettes or cigars I ask them to stand where the wind does not blow it in my direction. If they don't respect that I stroke them for courtesy. If you smoke pot during a casual round I will walk away, but if it is during a tournament or league round you can guarantee there will be more consequences.

All you people that think your CRAP don't stink go get something to unclog your nostrils. The smell of Pot lingers a while after you have gone. If you walk by within 30 minutes to an hour after you smoked pot you still smell. The smell is nauseating and makes me want to puke. You may think that it is all fun and games but it is classified as illegal substance 1 drug for a reason.

If you think it is a necessity to get high while on the course go make yourself some hash brownies and eat them when you are out there. If I cannot smell it I could care less. Why is it so important that you must smoke it?

You are not the only person on the course and perhaps it is time that you realize it. Not everyone likes it!
Yes but the difference is that some people cant inhale ANYTHING ILLEGAL!!! For jobs, school, etc. I agree that smoking cigs on the course or drinking may be a form of bad etiquette, but frankly, its not as bad. They dont drug test for gigs or beer man.

As i said before, please have enough respect for your fellow players and just ask before you blaze. It only takes 2 seconds!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968