www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a story so lets hear it... Whats the worst disc golf etiquette you can remember? Also, if you said something or have done something to this person because of the etiquette.

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I disagree with someone who approaches the basket or moves suddenly while in my peripheal (you spell it for me) vision during any shot. Happens all the time and is just uncalled for. Talking on the phone while at the tee pad is crap too.

The worst tho IMO is when you have a party of 12 discgolfing at one time, no one has more than one disc and they throw them all over the damn place, some dude is dragging his home sterio in a wheel barrow, some other tool is draggin a loaded cooler full of beer, they leave a trail of shit behind them and when you ask to play through.......they dont even know what that means..........that shit= retarded.
A Guy consantly complaining about the course...................then DNF's !!!
I was playing with my friend john and his 9 yr old daughter at westchester lagoon which is full of drunken young frolfers (I wont soil the name discgolfers by calling them that) so we keep a eye on the teepad for discs coming our way .We are on the green putting out, kelsey is standing 10 ft from the basket when a disc goes whizzing by her head as im putting out.we yell out that it's not clear as another comes sailing in .A kid about 20 comes running down and john starts yelling how dangerous that is and all the kid could say " my bad" .John and I were tempted to knock the "bad" out of him.
One word: Fuckin RADIOS. OK so that's two words.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968