www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a story so lets hear it... Whats the worst disc golf etiquette you can remember? Also, if you said something or have done something to this person because of the etiquette.

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me guess you smoke a pack of cigarettes and down a 12 pack in front of your kids.
I bet I'll smoke Serenity in front of anyone
you are full of it completely
Human Growth Hormone is what I like to do on the course. I get it from Roger Clemmens wife.
So I'm playing Wednesday Night Doubles which at Morley requires averaging -2 or better to be "invited". I'm playing like crap (what's new?) and step on to the long tee at #9 when this moron's phone rings (no biggie) he answers it four feet behind the pad (still no biggie) yammers to his GF for a while, so I step off the pad. Nutsack holds the phone away from his ear and says to me "What? Are you gonna crush it?" I almost missed by 180 degrees ;o))
" You wouldna got if youda ducked!"
How bout this one.. Its your putt, next guy up is closer than you and steps up, picks up his disc and starts spinning it on his finger while you are trying to puit, I lost league today because of this exact distraction. It happens more than Id like for it too. I just wish people would stand back, and wait their turn.
*got HIT
You have to ask permission because it's illegal and people on your card could be potentially charged with possession as well. I really am not bothered by people smoking pot. I find it a little sad, but no more than I find it sad that people need to be drunk to enjoy themselves, or drink caffine every day in order to function at their best. Okay that was a tangent, either way, don't light up in a tournament during the round. I felt really bad telling a guy on my card during the MN Majestic that I DID mind if he lit up. He obliged...everyone else said, whatever, but I didn't cave to the peer pressure and said no because I have a family and can't take this risk of any kind of criminal charges. It's that simple.
hear hear ,when you see that ass slammin a couple beer in the parking lot ,do the right thing and notify the cops that a drunk driver just left the park.haha
not really ,pot is legal in AK and drinking then getting in your car isnt ...in any state
Westchester Lagoon is by far the home of bad etiquette,nothing but drunken tools throwing on you and destroying the course

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968