www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I had the worst round in recent memory! 20 shots over my normal!! I play this course on a regular basis and I've been getting better. The course is 24 holes and most can be made in 2 or 3 good shots. Today I was all over the place!! 5 shots here. 4 shots when it should have been 2. Things got bad and didn't improve until the last few holes. My confidence is shaken!!

Tell me about your worst round.

Tags: bad, round, score, worst

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Worries !!!! In Disc Golf , sometimes bad rounds happen. Let it go and concentrate on making good shots !!!!
Don't sweat it! It happens- My worst was Saturday during the ACE RACE! There were Witnesses!
shooting 20 below your average isnt anything to get down on, you just had an off day. now if your numbers start staying there, you might want to be concerned.
I just shot my worst round ever....It was my 2nd tournament I ever played in. I played a long time before I started playing tournaments. But my nerves really got to me. I shot the temp. that day. I live in florida too. It was about 72 degrees that day. That's about 18 over my normal out there on the Turk-a-nator!!!
I went from carrying bag tag #3 to #21 in one round. Carrying #3 again.
relize that the last to hole were good and forget about the rest of the crap... Sh!t happens and move on :))

SHOOT IT UP!
eh... like everyone else says.. "It happens" Just put it behind you and go back to gaining confidence with your discs. Don't let it slow you down.
READ THIS PLEASE!! This helped me like you would never believe. I have had those days and this will help you fix it!

http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/the-thrill-of-victory-and-the
Good advise hardcore, ups and downs. go and have a round where it is all about relaxing few brews etc extra shots and so forth you will come out of it. :)
I played a fun unsanctioned tourney a week after CO States (where I played pretty well, and cashed). I just could not get a break and had some of the worst shots of the year ... it happens. I had a REALLY GOOD TIME though! Made the best of playing with friends and some new folks who don't play tourneys often.

Having some bad rounds happens ... best to remember that this is a fun game and keep your chin up. Remember ... it's easier to shoot better than your worst round than it is to shoot better than you best!
Sadly, I witnessed this.....not pretty. But dude you've seen me have some pretty awful rounds as well. But ya' gotta admit we still had some fun and more than a few laughs (at each others expense!)
+30, but that was after only 1 week of playing. Now after almost 2 months, I average +6-8, not to bad i guess

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968