www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I had the worst round in recent memory! 20 shots over my normal!! I play this course on a regular basis and I've been getting better. The course is 24 holes and most can be made in 2 or 3 good shots. Today I was all over the place!! 5 shots here. 4 shots when it should have been 2. Things got bad and didn't improve until the last few holes. My confidence is shaken!!

Tell me about your worst round.

Tags: bad, round, score, worst

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went from first place with one round to go, to out of the money. I finished the round, and I wasn't injured. I then had a three hour drive home to think about it.
For some sick reason, it makes me feel better to know someone can blow it bigger than myself. After a bad round, nothing makes me feel better than to watch the hole #17 debacle in the bonus scenes from the USDGC 2007 DVD. This poor guy goes OB something like 7 times with Ken Climo commentating.
I had Pneumonia while playing in a 3 Day tournament and shot a + 26 over par !!!! But I didn't DNF !!!!!!!
All this is helping. Thank you. I threw a few today. A little better but not where I was a week ago. Over thinking maybe.
Dude, I think, no I KNOW, you were just overthinkin' everything that day. Out of all the guys we play/played with you and I are the only ones who ever got any better. Let all go, like water under the dam, over the bridge or something like that. Your gonna have a bad game every now and then. Look at this way a bad day at disc golf, still beats a great day at the proctologist
My worst round ever was my first round ever!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968