www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I cant be droppin dough like that but what a sweet disc! This is #4 of 11 total made.

Ebay auction here.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They were all for sail on ebay less than a month ago and did not sell for close to that. What they are in a nut shell are clear japan open rocs. I can think of better stuf to spend 2 grand on, like an '01 clear zone driven roc and have $500 to spair. Its good to dream. My wife would definitely leave me if I spent eaven close to that on a disc.
2 grand? Wtf its just a roc. A piece of plastic. Now if it was a special buzzz that they only made 11 of it would be another story.
LMFAO!! Thanks, You made me spit coffee all over the place!
Lol! I do like rocs by the way! I just don't see spending 2 grand on a disc no matter what it is. Please tell me what makes one roc more valuable than the next? I can see maybe older rocs being more valuable but one that uses a mold that they use for other rocs that are being produced in other plastics? I don't get it. Even the older ones that go for 100 bucks! Seriously its a chunk of plastic! I love this sport but still don't see what is up with the prices!
Some people like to collect rare things and some dont. The champ rocs are numbered, baged, and sealed. Some disc are hard to get and finding them is what makes it fun. If you have been playing for a while certen discs bring back old times.
How many aces do you have to hit, to recoup your $ back?
What if you lost it?
Tiger Woods, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet?
You think for that price they would pay free shipping! for 2 grand I could fly to florida and pay climo to come out and play me!
That's alot of money, especially since that person bought it a month ago for around 520 dollars. Even buying it was insane, well I think it insane.
sweet disc though
Yeah, that is ridiculous, $2000 disc better be an Ace every time.
If I had $2,000 to spend I'd buy a PDGA Eagle (lifetime) membership.
Wow !!! Sweet Disc !!!! I'm with Terry though , I'd get a Lifetime PDGA membership !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968