www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I cant be droppin dough like that but what a sweet disc! This is #4 of 11 total made.

Ebay auction here.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Jesus came down and threw it, I am not paying that much for plastic. That's just ridiculous, right up there with Pokemon cards and Talking Elmos. I wonder if I can sell Tiger Woods' broken glass. Hell, you wouldn't know.
you would think shipping could at least be included!
Both are priceless. :)

lol!!! like insult to injury.
This sounds quite ironic coming from someone who tries to charge OUTRAGEOUS prices for discs on Discaroo.com regardless of their worth (or condition). What you say is a "terrible idea" seems to be what you require of someone else to buy/trade with you. Similarly, you'd probably be one of those capitalists who sells an asset only to bet against it.

Enough said. From what I've seen of you on this site and Discaroo, I feel that I need to wish you much luck in life...
Yep!!! Free shipping and I'd been all over it!!!
I would like a Aviar with that stamp !!!

It's still 50 cents worth the plastic no matter what.
I have no interest in you or your nuts. Unfortunately your discs and comments are there and I do my best to ignore them. But honestly, your comments and listings are usually too ridiculous to take seriously--from the posts I've seen from you I see a pattern that I'm sure doesn't stop with prices. That poses an interesting question about whether or not what you say can/should be ignored. Is everything you do/say just BS? Either way, does that mean you should be ignored or committed?

In the end, I just got sick of your posts and, in an act of 'self help', I thought you should know about it. That poses another interesting question: do people like you know they're bad for society (even when they're told so)? Regardless, I doubt you care, which would support my hypothesis.

In short, I don't really care about you or the way you live your life, but I do care about all the other people in this world that you affect. Think about that for a change.
i would pay that much if jesus came down and threw it, however i would need a picture of him throwing it for authenticity.
wow dude this is a friendly site. If you don't like his prices don't pay them and keep your opinions to yourself!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968