www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been lucky to lose only a couple of discs so far. I lost one about a week ago and someone found it and called me (my number and pdga number is on it). From reading other posts here it seems that most people never get there lost discs back. I was shocked so I told him thanks for calling and he could keep it!
Just thought I would share some info that there are good people still out there!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on I would've done the same thing if it was a replaceable disc. Good for you.
Heres one for the books.

I just checked my voice mail and had a message from a guy named Craig that found one of my dics. A white twisted flyer was all he said. Now the good part, it was found at
Parque De La Raza DGC in San Jose California! I live in Tulsa Oklahoma and have never played in Cali.

I called him back left him a message thanking him for calling but that he could keep the disc.
I had a sweet roc returned from the 95 wa. state championships lost in 2003 returned in 2009 6 year vacation go figure. thanks Rich
I had a KC Pro Teebird returned by a friend of mine back near the end of summer. He found it at a course that was just re-opened after a redesign this past year.
The strange thing is I moved two and a half years ago and don't get back there but about two or three times a year. We were both playing a new course that had just opened that is about half way between where I live now and where I used to live.
The discs still had my name and PDGA number on it but also had someone elses name on it in a couple places with a special note to please return if found. How ironic that you would ask for it back without trying to return it when you found it with someones name on it.
If they would've have called, I would have said "keep it" too. Now it's on a shelf in the garage standing upright and smiling because it found it's way home, lol.
that is totally crazy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968