www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I always thought that the wraith was a speed 11 and the destroyer was it faster brother at 12. I was looking at some discs I had and my star max weight wraith says speed 12 right on it, is this a misprint  or do some come out at different speeds. It flies different then my other wraith but that is a 2 year old 167 star.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have on course, 350' of usable power, and the "J" hook Wraith is useless for me. It is so overstable that it banks and dies around 280-300'. Now if you have 450'+ power like my buddy "Gun", it is a nice bomber disc. The 11 speeders are sweet, in the 168-170g area, they are a longer faster Beast for me, a disc that I still love.

Has anyone thrown the Wriath in Eco plastice, that thing looks as flat as a Tupperware lid, wonder if it is freeky overstable as well?

My experience with eco wraith was it was over stable then broke in fast. On a side not I threw j hook wraith in field today and it caught some wind as it hyzered out and came back at me 30 or so feet
I believe it, those are a round trip ticket throw my friend.

"My experience with eco wraith was it was over stable then broke in fast"

True story

I have owned 1 ECO mold (Not a Wraith) and it followed suit, it broke in fast, but it stayed in the sweet zone for very long time. Same for the Wraith I would suppose.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968