www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

w.w.s.j.d.?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT WOULD SENSEI JERRY DO !!!!!
Donny Olow said:
I think I got it this time : What Would Sensei Jerry Do !!!!! :)

Thats what I said :)
My fault Donny.. I got too excited on that one. Master Brothers... you are doing quite well with getting the word out. May great commitment bring you safe haven and always a place to stay at the Dojo. You are warriors.
Donny Olow said:
Donny Olow said:
I think I got it this time : What Would Sensei Jerry Do !!!!! :)

Thats what I said :)
That is absolutely hilarious…ROFL

denny ritner said:
easy: What Would Scary Jesus Do?

back in the day when my high school orthodontist saw me for the first time after 3 years of no haircut and 1 year of no shaving, he souted "oh my, it's the mesiah".

i told that story to a friend late at night after lots of unmentionable recreational activities that involved small pieces of paper adorned with pictures of bart simpson. she thought for a long moment, and said, "you're scary jesus". it stuck for the rest of the school year.
Mark, after sipping on a sierra nevada barleywine, I've come to the conclusion that if you're ever in the neighborhood of Paris, TN - you should stop by. You're an interesting fellow!
Any good courses up in Paris? you ever make it down here to Memphis?

Scott AuBuchon said:
Mark, after sipping on a sierra nevada barleywine, I've come to the conclusion that if you're ever in the neighborhood of Paris, TN - you should stop by. You're an interesting fellow!
Winter Warmth Shotsa Jack Daniels? :)
We have an 18 hole, fairly new course in Paris. A number of more established courses are within an hour from us. I'd love to check out some Memphis courses - I attended UT pharmacy school there, and lived in the area 4 years.

kindofabuzz said:
Any good courses up in Paris? you ever make it down here to Memphis?

Scott AuBuchon said:
World Wide "Special" Jelly Donught.???????
Well, I'm going with Samuel Jackson would bust a cap in your ass for posting a cryptic message..
what would shean john do???....................isn't that P-diddy......I mean Puff......I mean P......oh what the he!! ever......
h.e.y. n.o.w.,.I'.m h.o.p.i.n.g. M.a.r.k. f.i.l.l.s. u.s. i.n. s.o.o.n. Weed,Whites,Soul,Jazz,Dead,we're everywhere.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968