www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

w.w.s.j.d.?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What Would Smarty Jones Decide?
From ESPN, OCT 31
Smarty Jones (stud fee) moves from $100,000 to a private fee in 2009.
World
War
Six
Just
Die
wanna work sidearm join discgolfrs
Nice efforts. Special bonus for : making a word sequence related to frisbee OR making it funny. Double bonus if it is either frisbee related OR funnny AND uses no connector words. Triple bonus if it is frisbee related AND funny AND uses no connector words.

wealthy winos serve jaggermeister (on ) draft

wishy washy succubuses (succubuzzzes) jilt deadheads

wily warriors simply jump (to) discraft

worn whippets skip (and) jump decisively

why worry some jokes dazzle
Who Would Sidearm Just Drive... Mark
But to answer the question, how should I know, having never met him?

I do know however, that the ultimate standard for many questions of ethics, morality, practicality and disc aeronautics is w.w.s.j.d.?

An issue has come up. A vexing issue. A difficult issue. So I come you, the wisest members of the frisbee family for advice. My wife and I have been invited to a "couples" baby shower being held on the same day a fine local frisbee golf tournament is scheduled. The Mom-to-be is some relative of my Wife who I have never met. The wife thinks she will be embarrassed if she shows up alone when everyone else there is a couple. I calmly suggested we could politely beg off and send a generous gift. My wife said nothing but left the room in a huff and deposited my pillow in the basement. I took that as a sign my suggestion was not well received.

I could ask Sensei Mike Inscho to channel Sensei Jerry but the effort of doing so might cost Sensei Mike his life. I thought if I could get the proper advice from you folks I could spare Sensei Mike.

w.w.s.j.d.?
He would tell you that since you have never met this relative to send a double in to pretend they are you, preferably someone your wife likes more than you...
mark ellis said:

I do know however, that the ultimate standard for many questions of ethics, morality, practicality and disc aeronautics is w.w.s.j.d.?

An issue has come up. A vexing issue. A difficult issue. So I come you, the wisest members of the frisbee family for advice. My wife and I have been invited to a "couples" baby shower being held on the same day a fine local frisbee golf tournament is scheduled. The Mom-to-be is some relative of my Wife who I have never met. The wife thinks she will be embarrassed if she shows up alone when everyone else there is a couple. I calmly suggested we could politely beg off and send a generous gift. My wife said nothing but left the room in a huff and deposited my pillow in the basement. I took that as a sign my suggestion was not well received.

I could ask Sensei Mike Inscho to channel Sensei Jerry but the effort of doing so might cost Sensei Mike his life. I thought if I could get the proper advice from you folks I could spare Sensei Mike.

w.w.s.j.d.?
Eirik said:
He would tell you that since you have never met this relative to send a double in to pretend they are you, preferably someone your wife likes more than you... #####################################################

That reply is so devious you may one day rise from your lowly status, Dojo Boy Eirik.

There may be one minor drawback. When my wife divorces me for the more likable guy, the divorce lawyer fees may require me to sell my frisbee collection.

Is there some easier way?
mark ellis said:
Eirik said:
He would tell you that since you have never met this relative to send a double in to pretend they are you, preferably someone your wife likes more than you... #####################################################
That reply is so devious you may one day rise from your lowly status, Dojo Boy Eirik.

There may be one minor drawback. When my wife divorces me for the more likable guy, the divorce lawyer fees may require me to sell my frisbee collection.

skip the tourney.....earn some brownie points with the wife and save the lawyer fees for the divorce!
Pay the kid $100 to pretend to be sick and offer to stay and comfort him. When she leaves drag him with you. When you get home pretend you just came back from the hospital, and he just had a mild case of food poisoning.
mark ellis said:
Eirik said:
He would tell you that since you have never met this relative to send a double in to pretend they are you, preferably someone your wife likes more than you...
#####################################################

Mark, I believe that in true Sensei Jerry style he would take a puff off of his smoke stick and tell you this; "A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day" as "the manner of giving is worth more than the gift." "Marriage is like an endless visit in your worst clothes" so you must keep a good spirit. Then Sensei Jerry would leave you with a wise Ancient Chinese Proverb "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
hey now, WWSJD ( a wise warrior should just disc) To avoid the cold Michigan winter sleeping in the basement, &COLD shoulder from the wife Mark, you will have to bite the bullet.Let your wife know that she will be the designated driver.

mark ellis said:

w.w.s.j.d.?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968